If the form that you need is not available here, please contact the office for school and district forms (510-231-1449) or email Korematsu PTSA for PTSA forms.

Reimbursement for a Pre-Cleared PTSA Expense:

If you’ve been asked to incur an expense for us, we sure want to pay you back.  Please fill out the enclosed expense form and turn it in WITH RECEIPTS to the Main Office, or, scan the form and the receipts and send via email to the Korematsu PTSA. Attn: PTSA.

PTA Payment Authorization Request_Fillable