All employees and students are strongly recommended to wear approved masking while indoors at a school site or in a District facility with exemptions per CDPH guidance.
Adults in K-12 school settings are strongly recommended to mask when sharing indoor spaces with students or adults.
- August 16-19 and August 22-26 LSA will conduct weekly testing at all school sites
- LSA will provide Group Tracing testing during the entire school year for exposed groups at all sites
- Group Tracing testing will be conducted between 3-5 day from the date of expose at the school site
- School sites will have at-home-test kits available for students and staff upon request
- School sites will distribute at-home-testing kits to students and staff before every major school break (Thanksgiving, winter & spring break etc)
Person(s) who have spent a cumulative total of at least 15 minutes (within a 24-hour time period) in a shared INDOOR airspace (e.g. classroom) with someone with COVID-19 during their period of infectiousness. (No longer defined as “close contact” within 6 feet of a positive case for 15 minutes or more.)
Group Tracing Protocols:
- Schools/Supervisors should notify all students & staff identified as exposed in the group tracing model.
- Notification should occur to “groups” of exposed students/staff (e.g., classmates, teammates, cohorts, etc.) rather than individual “close contacts” (e.g. those within 6 feet). Individuals are considered exposed regardless of vaccination status and/or recent infection.
- Exposed students/staff may remain in school if symptom free.
- Testing required 3-5 days from exposure date. (District will coordinate testing at site, At-home test kits may also be used)